Tuesday, November 4, 2008

X equals what???

i just spent a good half hour trying to work out a fairly simple algebraic question. and let me tell you my brain hurts and so does my ego. high school math wasn't THAT long ago, was it? and the kicker is that i didn't figure it out on my own. i had to ask someone over in accounting and i still only sort of understand. then i had to call zach and have him re-explain it to me. now i understand but my brain still hurts. i think i'm going to go lay down.

2 comments:

sanityseeker said...

so does this mean you're pregnant? this sounds like my brain since conception of sage. it only gets worse (exponentially!) with each baby, at least so far with me!! that's why i'm going back to school and finishing before any more kids!

Joshua Grace said...

dude i have no idea about that stuff either!