Tuesday, March 3, 2009

right hook to roundhouse kick

this photo just resurfaced thanks to kelly. a few years ago she and i used to take this tae bo class at our gym. our teacher sent out an email inviting people to take part in a taping of a promotion for billy blanks workout on QVC. kelly secretly signed us up and told me days later. needless to say i was freaked out!! but she wouldn't let me back out. we trained our butts off and finally the day arrived. when we got the the QVC studios we realized we were the only ones that were NOT tae bo instructors. we decided to hide all the way in the back corner thinking we'd be safe. was i wrong. turns out i was on camera 3 or 4 times!!! to this day i don't know how i got through it.

7 comments:

Joshua Grace said...

where's the video???

Anonymous said...

Leann is being nice here and not saying what really happened. I was the one pushing and pushing her, and once we were ready to go "on stage" I panicked and told her, "I can't do this". Needless to say, her face was priceless. She looked at me and said something like, "Get your ass out there, this was your IDEA".

Brian said...

The site of Mr. Blanks beautiful shorts is how you got through it, obviously.

Amazing story, by the way!

Unknown said...

there is a video!! i saw it! PRICELESS!

the lure of wealth said...

lets see that video!!!

leann (gorman) wood said...

what video? there's no video

Bridget said...

Dont lie LEANN!!! Don't make me bust out the video for you cause you know I have it somewhere!!