Friday, May 15, 2009

new beginnings

so i have given my notice at urban after six long years. i'm going to throw my energy into starting my own eco friendly housekeeping business which i have named lean green clean. i'm really excited about this new adventure. and scared. but anything's better than what i'm doing now. for now, instead of a website i have a blog - check it out here. and wish me luck!

and thanks for sheena for helping me with my logo!! we used puffy paints. so fun!! now if we only had a bedazzler!

5 comments:

Brian said...

Congratulations... this is incredibly exciting and I wish my house was much, much closer to Lean Green Clean.

carina romano said...

hey thats awesome. let me know if you need a photog.

wgkealey said...

Sounds awesome! Good luck leann!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Leann. I have seriously considered cleaning houses for a living too, there's something so wonderful about having something real to show for your day. But for now I think I'm stuck behind a computer.

Oh, and I tagged you!

http://woolybully.tumblr.com

Kate

Jennifer Wood said...

Great logo and name!!