Sunday, May 3, 2009

back off

the food stealer at work strikes again! as does the passive aggressive notes! this note went up on the fridge a few weeks ago. i love it!

in other news i am stuck at the dallas airport, sleeping on a cot that makes farting noises each time i move. my flight from dallas to philly was canceled late last night and of course all the hotel rooms are booked. so many flights were canceled. i do feel lucky that i was able to score a cot but it still doesn't make things any better. i was going to post a picture of my little bedroom set up here but honestly it makes me sad and definitely does not make me laugh....

2 comments:

Joshua Grace said...

the food stealing and passive aggressive notes are hilarious.

there is a reason why the "cot" was making farting noises all night. a perfectly natural reason.

Bridget said...

We have a food thief at my work too! They stole my week old soup that looked like pond water...now that is hungry!
hang in there champ!